Re: Regarding BitKeeper and its price list

Zac Hansen quickly and graciously replied, and gave me permission to
post these mails to the list.

I think it would be prudent for FS/OSS developers in general to weigh
carefully the costs and benefits involved in doing business with an
organization that is so readily antagonistic to its own potential
clients.

See the MIME attachment.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Build a fire for a man, and he'll
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    be warm for a day.  Set a man on