Regarding BitKeeper and its price list

Hello Mr. Hansen,

I'm writing you in regards to your posts in the "BitKeeper EULA Forbids
Working On Competition" article that recently appeared on Slashdot.

I'm the author of the email in the second link that appeared in the
article, which apparently no one read (just as well -- spared me from
getting flamed, in all likelihood :) ).

May I request, on behalf of the Debian Project, a copy of the email you
got from Larry McVoy that threatened you with a copyright infringement
lawsuit if you continued to publish the price list that BitMover
furnished you with?

Could I also encourage you to submit this message to the following URL?

http://www.chillingeffects.org/input.cgi

The Chilling Effects Clearinghouse is a project run by the Electronic
Frontier Foundation.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     What influenced me to atheism was
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     reading the Bible cover to cover.