DebConf web site (sorta!) running

As mentioned a little while ago I registered debconf.com and debconf.org
to use for coverage of Debian conferences, events etc.

There is now a partially complete site running at www.debconf.org, but
so far with only 1 event in it (the upcoming Mini-Conf in Perth,
Australia in Jan 2003).

Feel free to look around, give me suggestions, whatever. Just keep in
mind that it's still very raw. Don't cut yourself on the sharp corners
or get any of the wet paint on your clothes.

Jonathan Oxer
Ph +61 3 9723 9399 / Fx +61 3 9723 4899
GPG key: http://www.ivt.com.au/gpg/jon.oxer.gpg