Re: [Internal Projects] Talks for LinuxDays Luxembourg

Diz a lenda que em Tue, 1 Oct 2002 14:00:03 +0200 (CEST)
Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> escreveu:

> On Mon, 30 Sep 2002, Andreas Tille wrote:
>
> Find the updated slides at the old locations ...
>
> > I just wanted to give you a view on the slides which I want to present
> > on my two talks at the LinuxDays Luxembourg event.  Just find them at
> >
> >    http://people.debian.org/~tille/debian-med/talks/200210_lux_internal/html/
> >          (Debian Internal Projects)
> Added SLide about Synaptic, auto-apt and link-junior script in the
> near the end of the talk.

Hello,

I posted to slashdot about this slide. The idea of Debian subpruject seems
to me just the future for OS :-) Thanks for all.

I'm a brazilian musician and Debian advocate, working with the Debian-BR
group.

So, here is the link:

http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/10/03/132223

[]s,

Luis Alberto.

--
        Luis Alberto Garcia Cipriano - lagc@cipsga.org.br
    ICQ#30169722 - lagc no canal #debian-br em irc.debian.org