Re: orphaning cdparanoia

On 03/10/2002 Dale E Martin wrote:
> I'm finding that I've got less and less free time and I'm coming to the
> realization that I should hand off cdparanoia to a new maintainer.  The new
> maintainer, in my opinion should:
>
> - be interested in closing the debian related bugs
> - be interested in adding features and function largely as upstream since
>   the original upstream is occupied with Ogg Vorbis now
> - do so in cooperation with upstream

Mhm, I'm not Debian developer yet, but I use cdparanoia, and I'm at the
tasks & skills section in the nm-process.

Is cdparanoia in debian different from upstream? Do you want the new
maintainer to patch upstream, or do you want him to develop upstream
with the upstream author?

bye
 mejo

--
Wir nehmen Abschied in Liebe und in Dankbarkeit.
    In stiller Trauer beim letzten Geleit.