Re: Who are the guys responsible for testing?

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 07:16:35PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> 	http://www.debian.org/devel/testing

Good, this is what I was looking for, but ... this page is not linked
from http://www.debian.org/distrib/ nor from
http://www.debian.org/releases/, don't you think is a good idea to add
link from these places?

Just before the woody release I knew that page, but I lost the link and
today I was unable to find it, only now I found out that it is linked
from http://www.debian.org/devel/.
It seemed to me reasonable to look for the link starting at /releases/
url ...

Cheers.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy