orphaning cdparanoia

Hello.  I'm maintainer for cdparanoia, and have been since about 1997 or so
- since it's first upload anyways.

I'm finding that I've got less and less free time and I'm coming to the
realization that I should hand off cdparanoia to a new maintainer.  The new
maintainer, in my opinion should:

- be interested in closing the debian related bugs
- be interested in adding features and function largely as upstream since
  the original upstream is occupied with Ogg Vorbis now
- do so in cooperation with upstream

As you can see from the current bug reports, there are quite a few feature
requests that make a fair amount of sense.  Some of them would be
relatively easy to implement, and others would need quite a lot of
specialized knowledge.

Anyways, I'm not planning on hand-picking my "successor" or anything like
that, I simply wanted to give a heads-up to prospective adopters.

(I'm not subscribed to debian-devel, so please Cc me any replies.)

Thanks,
	Dale
--
Dale E. Martin, Clifton Labs, Inc.