Re: updatedb/mtab/mounts problem

Roland Mas (2002-10-03 13:47:31 +0200) :

>   My initial problem was: the s?locate database is empty.

[...]

>   Now my current problem is: who gets the bug report?  mount, for
> keeping inaccurate info in /etc/mtab?  Or find, for using the wrong
> file (strace shows it uses /etc/mtab and not /proc/mounts)?  Or
> slocate?

  Blah, blah, blah.  I really should scan the list of bug reports
before sending email, even if the composing of said email was done
while I was at home off the net.  This has already been reported as
bug #113139, and I do concur with the submitter.

  debian-devel: sorry for the noise.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Qu'est-ce qui est petit, jaune et vachement dangereux ?
Un canari avec le mot de passe de root.