Re: Adopting Argus

On Wed, Oct 02, 2002 at 10:03:09AM +1000, Andrew Pollock wrote:
> a) At what point in my New Maintainer application process can I adopt
> these packages (I suppose assuming no one else adopts them first), and

You can start right now, I sponsored Yotam, and I am happy to sponsor you
with the argus pacvkages, again.

> b) How can I avoid the "inexplicable problems" Yotam experienced with my
> own application?

Well, I think you should start to pray to some of your prefered Gods. But I
dont think it is package related.

So, if it is ok with Yotam and you, I will sponsor you. Please get in touch
with Yotam what needs to be done, and make sure you copy me.

The problems I am aware of is, that Yotam struggled to get argus aproved by
debian-legel. You might ask Yotam for the details.

Greetings
Bernd
--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Wendelinusstrasse39.76646Bruchsal.de --