Re: Mozilla 1.1 problem

On Friday 27 September 2002 20:01, Erich Schubert wrote:
> > ~> mozilla
> > Segmentation fault
>
> Disable freetype.
> Or remove the openoffice font path from the mozilla/prefs.js file.
>
> [...]

Thanks for the hint, an 'apt-get remove ttf-openoffce' did the work. It
solved also a problem with Konqueror, which displayed unreadble
standard fonts insted of the chosen ones. So, I think isn't just
mozilla which has problems with these fonts.
I was wondering, if ttf-openoffice fonts leads to this kind of trouble,
why they are available?

Kind Regards,
Andrea Negro

--