Re: hdparm

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002, Osamu Aoki wrote:

> I am not starting this kind of prectice but following what has been done
> in /etc/rxS.d/ scripts.

It has been done in a few scripts.  Maybe it was not done in error at the
time, but it is not a good idea to have inconsistences in /etc/init.d
anymore.   Since there is little reason to go changing stuff in runlevel S,
these scripts have been the same for a long time, I think.

> (I may be incorrect for few cases but you get an idea of situation.)

Yes. It is in my todo list to fix all them and submit patches (+ NMU if the
maintainer doesn't speak up about the patch given some weeks).

  Henrique Holschuh