Re: Orphaning Unbuildable Packages (fpm)

Il lun, 2002-09-23 alle 23:31, Brian May ha scritto:
> On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 06:12:21AM -0400, Michael Stone wrote:
>
> It would be nice if there was an editor like vim, emacs, or even
> thoughttracker that could edit encrypted GPG files and read the contents
> into non swapable memory, without saving the cleartext anywhere on
> harddisk, but I don't know of any.

You can try grignotts. You can find it on freshemeat.

bye

Gianluca

--
We are the opensource. Existence as you know it is over. We will add
your proprietary features and technological distinctiveness to own

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Stanco del solito collegamento Internet...
Prova Email.it Free Access con il nuovo numero 702 28528 01 accesso veloce Free Internet e ancora più conveniente.
Clicca qui: http://adv2.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=442&d=24-9