Re: Orphaning Unbuildable Packages (fpm)

On Mon, 23 Sep 2002, Michael Stone wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 07:04:07PM +0200, Tomas Pospisek's Mailing Lists wrote:
> >Now back to the question:
>
> You just don't seem to get it, do you? I don't have to rewrite your
                                                                 ****
> garbage software, any more than debian has to host something that a
> debian developer doesn't want to take responsibility for.

It's not my "garbage software". To use your own tone: that's one of your
shit ideas Michael.

IMO think Debian has no obligation whatsoever. It _should_ live up to what
it promises and keep the interest of the user as a high priority, that's
all.

I have read W.Colin's opinion on the matter and I can agree to what he
says as long as removing packages stays on the moderate level he's
proposing.

*t

         Tomas Pospisek
         http://sourcepole.ch