Re: Orphaning Unbuildable Packages (fpm)

On Mon, 23 Sep 2002, Michael Stone wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 05:21:50PM +0200, Tomas Pospisek's Mailing Lists wrote:
> >> Garbage packages that no one cares enough to maintain to minimal standards
> >  *******
>
> Are you on a crusade to eliminate opinion in favor of group-think that
> every piece of code has an innate right to live? Some code is just
> garbage, deal with it.

I'm not denying that. But aj is not saying that. The word garbage is an
adjective of "packages that no one cares enough...". My problem is that
argumentation is going like: "[some pejorative] [other opinion]".
*t

         Tomas Pospisek
         http://sourcepole.ch
         Tel: +41 (81) 330 77 11