Re: Orphaning Unbuildable Packages (fpm)

On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 05:21:50PM +0200, Tomas Pospisek's Mailing Lists wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Sep 2002, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > > [1] * it's crap, junk, [more emotional expression - are these people on a
> > >       crusade or what?] anyway.
> > No one's on a crusade, and no one's interested in getting rid of packages
> > for kicks.
> > Garbage packages that no one cares enough to maintain to minimal standards
>   *******

Which is to say "that's right -- I don't understand what you're talking
about, and I'll seize on any chance to prove you wrong, no matter how
trivial and irrelevant to further waste your time", yes?

Trash collectors don't have to be passionate about removing trash to think
having litter lying around in the gutters is a bad thing.

Cheers,
aj