Re: Orphaning Unbuildable Packages (fpm)

On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 09:59:59PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
The issues only come into effect with one assumption: that no one is
interested in a package.

Not entirely true: we've also removed packages that are hideously broken
that nobody is willing to fix, without worrying too much about whether
there's anyone using it. In some cases even if the package is usable
(e.g., bad security problem that nobody wants to fix.) Note that I think
this is a *good* thing. :)

Mike Stone