Re: Accepted php4 4:4.1.2-6 (powerpc i386 all source)

Quoting "Adam Conrad" <adconrad@0c3.net>:

> [...]

Thanx. I got it. I didn't want to load the system to much by running
find that deep, but I found it eventually.

The reason I looked in pool first was that I (mistakenly) thought
that katie actually had installed it...

Thanx.
--
quiche genetic munitions Kennedy smuggle Uzi assassination ammunition
domestic disruption Marxist Qaddafi Ortega Iran critical attack