Re: Keyring updates

Hi Joey,

On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 09:30:22AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> So you're not going to work out a path for easy inclusion in
> keyring.debian.org?  Wonderful and so not useless of a work.

Please, just let him do his work. Maybe the new keyring will not be
used by our servers at first. But if he shows that he is capable of
doing the job of keyring mantainer perhaps he can get the blessing
to also access keyring.debian.org.

Also I am having a problem with your attitude.

a) you complain about people discussing the problem instead of
   working on it
b) when somebody stops working on it you complain as well

This is not going to help. Let us encourage people doing the work for
our project.

cu
	Torsten