Re: ITA: keyring

On Wed, Sep 18, 2002 at 12:41:14PM -0500, Taral wrote:
> I'm already doing this... I don't think two people doing it is a good
> idea.

May be i deleted your mail too soon.
BTW I think that group maintainership of important packages, as well as group
working on key point of our infrastracture, is the best way to rise the
quality of Debian.

I don't mind being a co-developer or simply a backup-maintainer, but i'd like
you not to be the only one working on the keyring. Please, understand that
this is not because i do not trust you, your skills or whatever: i simply
would like that an important package as the debian-keyring will not face the
same problems again.

For the same reason i'd like the keyring-maint mails to be of public access:
the best would be trough a mailing list.

ciao,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have