Re: Need witnesses

On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 07:15:13PM -0700, Bruce Perens wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Please download
>
> http://www.softwarechoice.org/download_files/Maccrisken.Letter.doc .
>
> Please be prepared to stand as witnesses when I expose some odd things in the
> file . If you run strings on the file, at the end are a few names that are not
> meant to be visible in the file. They are names, probably of other participants
> in the creation of the document - two people and an organization. I need
> witnesses that those contents were on their site and were not something I made
> up.

As of Tue Sep 17 04:24:03 UTC 2002, I have downloaded the file, found
the md5sum to be:

cc13acf991915d89c89438a9e4c1709a  /tmp/Maccrisken.Letter.doc

and in addition, the file and the corresponding strings output have been
archived at <http://crustytoothpaste.ath.cx:8008/~bmc/files/non-free/>
for your viewing pleasure.

--
Brian M. Carlson <karlsson@hal-pc.org> <http://decoy.wox.org/~bmc> 0x560553E7
Paranoid Club meeting this Friday.  Now ... just try to find out where!