Re: Need witnesses

bruce@perens.com (Bruce Perens)  wrote:
> Please download
>
> http://www.softwarechoice.org/download_files/Maccrisken.Letter.doc .
>
> Please be prepared to stand as witnesses when I expose some odd things
> in the file . If you run strings on the file, at the end are a few
> names that are no t meant to be visible in the file. They are names,
> probably of other participan ts in the creation of the document - two
> people and an organization. I need witnesses that those contents were
> on their site and were not something I mad e up.
>
> Oh, this is going to be fun.

As requested, the document was downloaded, md5sum'd, and string'd.  The
results are signed and copied to my website:

	http://wookimus.net/~chewie/pub/

The directory is browsable.  Four documents are found there, the
original Maccrisken letter, the output, and the detached digital
signatures.

Have fun!
--
Chad Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie