Re: dselect and dpkg

On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 09:34:04AM -0500, Graham Wilson <bob@decoy.wox.org> was heard to say:
> is there a mailing list for discussion?

  ...and a little more seriously, the "aptitude mailing list" would be
aptitude-dev@lists.sourceforge.net.  The only traffic on that right now
is CVS commit notifications, and since my energy is going into
non-Debian things ATM (Real Life, paperwork to make the Penn State
beauracracy happy, and of course Dungeon Crawl..), there haven't been
many of those lately.  I fixed a bug with regular expressions in
patterns last week sometime, though..

  Daniel

|            "But what the eagle does not realize is that it is               |
|             participating in a crude form of natural selection.             |
|             One day, a tortoise will learn to fly."                         |
|              -- Terry Pratchett, _Small Gods_                               |
\------- (if (not (understand-this)) (go-to http://www.schemers.org)) --------/