Re: Accepted hpoj 0.90-2 (i386 source)

On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 07:20:07AM +1000, Mark Purcell wrote:
> > Compiling pkgs aganst testing is senseles...
>
> It does allow people who are currently running testing (i386) to install my
> package without having to upgrade their dependent libraries, which I have
> received a couple of requests for.

That's what people.debian.org/~yourlogin is for IMHO. Uploading packages
to unstable that will never migrate to testing, but are targetted for it
is broken, if you ask me.

regards,

Michael

--
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you
 give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in