Re: [Mark.Martinec@ijs.si: Re: perl 5.8 breaks amavis]

r > >> Brian May <bam@debian.org> writes:
> >  > I don't have an unstable system handy...
> >  >
> >  > So can anybody tell if if perl 5.8 has Unix::Syslog?
> >  >
> >  > Do I need to add an extra depends or something to amavis?

Yup.  That's why I built the package in the first place (I'd been
intending to do Amavis too).

> Is Graeme Mathieson around? (He's a sponsored maintainer, so there's no
> "last seen" information in the database.) He has two other packages
> which also need rebuilt for perl 5.8. If need be I can supply either
> sponsorship or NMUs.

I'm around, just not paying enough attention. :-)  I'm on holiday just
now somewhere in the vicinity of London, but I'll be back by Tuesday.
I'll rebuild stuff and upload it then.  I think with Unix::Syslog in
particular, there's a new version just been released.
--
mathie+sig@wossname.org.uk              http://www.wossname.org.uk/~mathie/