Re: lack of libbz2 bindings [Was: Packages.bz2, ...]

On Sat, Aug 31, 2002 at 01:24:51PM +0200, Torsten Landschoff wrote:
> You misread the mail. .gz will continue to be available, .bz2 will be
> there as well and the uncompressed files will be dropped.

<quote>
   Similarly, the Contents-*.gz files for unstable will probably be
   switching to .bz2 in the not too distant future.
</quote>

"switching" sound to me like "changing in favour of", but in facts I'm
not a native english speaker. Sorry.

Cheers.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy