Re: [ANNOUNCE] Debian Developer Packages Overview

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 2:43:29PM +0100, Daniel Silverstone wrote:
> Also, if you search for my GPG key id (20687895) then I get a listing of my
> packages and also those maintained by daniel@sfarc.net. We've had issues of
> my being mistaken for Daniel Stone in the past, and I don't appreciate it :)
> (Neither does he I should imagine :)

You poor, poor bastard. I recommend a name change post-haste. I'd like
to sincerely apologize to you for any humiliation caused for being
confused with me.

Cheers,
The real DanielS (o/~ I'm the real DanielS ...)

--
Daniel Stone	   <daniel@raging.dropbear.id.au>   http://raging.dropbear.id.au
KDE Developer	   <dstone@kde.org>	                      http://www.kde.org