Re: Work-needing packages report for Aug 30, 2002

On Fri, 30 Aug 2002, Rodrigo Henriquez wrote:

> I don't know if this is the place to send this mail, so
> sorry if i'm wrong.
>

> I like contribute in some of the following projects :
>
> emelfm (#158150), orphaned 119 days ago
>
> gadfly (#113080), orphaned 342 days ago
>

> gide (#138039), orphaned 170 days ago
>
> gtkfind (#138075), offered 170 days ago

If you want to adopt them, feel free to do so. Make sure to make your
intention clear in the BTS (http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp will tell
you what an ITA is). If you're not a DD yet, you can find a sponsor on
debian-mentors and/or debian-qa (which I consider ontopic because the
packages are orphaned ATM).

If you only want to fix certain bugs without becoming their maintainer
that is apprechiated too. Just send a patch to the BTS. Perhaps you CC
debian-qa and ask for someone to apply, build and upload it.

					yours,
					peter

    messages preferred.    | : :' :      The  universal