Re: Should we customize apps for a common "debian-look"?

On Fri, Aug 30, 2002 at 05:02:46PM +0200, Erich Schubert wrote:
> (But i HATE that druid of KDE... why do i have to select the language
> and keyboard again? my admin already configured these...)

Because some admins, unlike the rest of us, thinks users want's to have
software in their local language and use local keyboard layout, then we
indeed want's to have our software in english and us keyboard layout
with local as an switchable option, right?

--
Peter Mathiasson, peter at mathiasson dot nu, http://www.mathiasson.nu
GPG Fingerprint: A9A7 F8F6 9821 F415 B066 77F1 7FF5 C2E6 7BF2 F228