Re: Should we customize apps for a common "debian-look"?

On Fri, Aug 30, 2002 at 03:43:32PM +0200, Erich Schubert wrote:

> I don't have a real opinion, but i do thing that looks begin to matter
> for linux apps and desktops...

  I agree with you. I think that the default Distribution theme really
  matters; RH and MDK have very nice default desktop themes but Debian
  doesn't have any. I know that they hired graphic artists.
  AFAIK, we don't have any. I'm sure we could find volonteers.

  My 2 cents.

  Cheers,

--
Jérôme Marant