Re: [ANNOUNCE] Debian Developer Packages Overview

On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 11:52:49AM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> > I don't quite understand these colours right now. What does
> > "Packages in blue" refer to? The link colour? And I don't see many
> > "Packages version in red" either, even when I'm sure it's an NMU.
>
> It's talking about the color of the package version number.
>
> Oh and it also thinks that debconf, debhelper, and presumably any debian
> native package is a NMU. Whoops.

;) It is now fixed but cannot yet inform that native packages are  NMUed
or not. I had to parse all the  .changes  (to  compare  the  Changed-By:
field with the Maintainer field) files in order  to  really  know  if  a
package was NMUed or not.

> > I don't have any problems. 1600 pixels is enough in my font :-)
>
> Tiny little laptop screen, I will not let galeon drop below 14 point
> fonts.

I have reorganised all the columns in to display from the  left  to  the
right the most important information. On my laptop  1024  all  important
informations for most pages fits without scrolling.

Regards.
--
Igor Genibel
http://www.answare.fr/				igor.genibel@answare.fr