Re: [ANNOUNCE] Debian Developer Packages Overview

Le Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 03:51:11AM +0200, Josip Rodin écrivait:
> On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 02:24:57PM +0200, Igor Genibel wrote:
> > I have enhanced the ddpo  (http://people.debian.org/~igenibel/index.php)
> > following all the request you made me (especially Yann Dirson).
> > Now you, developers, can track  all  the  informations  about  all  your
> > packages such as:
> > - the pts related page about packages (Thanks a lot to Raphaël Hertzog);
>
> Man, these two things really rock :) Need to get them somewhere under
> .debian.org...

For the PTS, it's in the process, I'm working with debian-admin to get
it installed under the official PTS name :
http://packages.qa.debian.org

For Igor, we could provide him a place somewhere under qa.debian.org if
he wish I guess. Igor, can you check if satie.debian.org provides
everything that you need ?

Cheers,