Re: [ANNOUNCE] Debian Developer Packages Overview

Am 27.08.02 um 15:03:31 schrieb Colin Watson:
> > I think I've found a bug: aewm is listed as having version 1.0.16-3 in
> > stable and testing, but there is no such version of that package.
> > According to madison 1.2.0-1 is installed in all 3 dists.
> Looks like confusion with aewm++, which in turn seems to provoke the bug
> Daniel Burrows mentioned, so there's probably some additional regexp
> metacharacter escaping needed somewhere.

Yes, very similar problem for kimwitu and kimwitu++. Sorry for the weird
package names, but that's the names from upstream![1]

Bye,
    Mike

[1] However, I also happen to be upstream for kimwitu++.

--
|=| Michael Piefel
|=| Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin