Re: [ANNOUNCE] Debian Developer Packages Overview

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 09:36:12AM -0400, Decklin Foster wrote:
> Igor Genibel writes:
> > I have enhanced the ddpo  (http://people.debian.org/~igenibel/index.php)
> I think I've found a bug: aewm is listed as having version 1.0.16-3 in

Also, if you search for my GPG key id (20687895) then I get a listing of my
packages and also those maintained by daniel@sfarc.net. We've had issues of
my being mistaken for Daniel Stone in the past, and I don't appreciate it :)
(Neither does he I should imagine :)

No idea why this should be happening, but I thought you'd like to know

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                               http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler          Digital-Scurf Unlimited