Re: How to get rid of non-free packers?

On Sat, 24 Aug 2002, +05:00:59 EEST (UTC +0300),
Brian May <bam@debian.org> pressed some keys:

> On Fri, Aug 23, 2002 at 04:01:15PM +0300, Juhapekka Tolvanen wrote:
> > It is not very bad thing if we can't create archives in formats like
> > ACE, ARJ, LHA or RAR with free software. But it is more important to

> Ideally, amavis needs access for all archive formats so it can check
> for viruses in E-Mail...

You mean it must be able to UNpack those packed files attached to E-Mail?

> > P.S: I don't subscribe to mailing-lists of Debian, so please Cc: your
> > replies to me. And I am not Debian developer.
>
> Please set your Mail-Followup-To: header correctly in future, that
> way mutt will automatically do the right thing.

Thanks. I did not know about that. I already know, how to use

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * * University of Jyväskylä * * juhtolv@st.jyu.fi
http://www.cc.jyu.fi/~juhtolv/index.html * * * * "STRAIGHT BUT NOT NARROW!!"