Re: Machine usage policies

On Sun, Aug 25, 2002 at 04:49:21PM +0100, Oliver Elphick wrote:
> I just took a close look at the machine usage policies at
> http://www.debian.org/devel/dmup
>
> 1. Section 1 says the document contains both policies and guidelines.
> There is a section headed policies, but none headed guidelines.  I guess
> that the examples section should be part of guidelines.  It may be that
> some of the explanatory content near the top of policies should be
> regarded as guideline but that is not clear.

Nah, it should just be rephrased to say it includes policies and guidelines,
and _not_ "two parts", because they're not separated in two parts.

There was a bug filed on www.debian.org but I can't recall what happened to
it. We certainly couldn't just change it, because that's not a random web
page, it's "owned" by debian-admin etc.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.