Re: orphaning most (of my) packages

Quoting Kyle McMartin (kyle@debian.org):
> On Thu, Aug 22, 2002 at 11:57:39AM +0200, Robert van der Meulen wrote:
> > Too late :/
> >
> Has kernel-patch-int been adopted? As one of the upstream authors I
> would be glad to take it over.

I have agreed with Ivo (ivo@debian.org), that he can take over the package.
If you're interested - or more suitable, or whatever :) - you should discuss
things with him; I Cc'd him on this message.

Greets,
	Robert

--
( o>                          Linux Generation                          <o )
///\            finger rvdm@debian.org for my GnuPG/PGP key.            /\\\