Packaging programs with all features or with most used?

  Hi

  I used 'sid' for two years but now (as I don't have net access in
home) I switched to 'woody' as base system and upgraded it a little with
some sid packages. Yesterday ,when I want to install sylpheed-claws
0.8.1 from sid package, I discovered that I didn't get some packages to
make it - but that's ok - I can live with it (or someday get source and
recompile).

  The question is other: Do packages have to be build with all possible
features or with most used (in sylpheed palm pda support is compiled by
default - but does 50% of syl users needs it?) ?

PS I think that I will start to change my Debian 'testing/unstable' to
some kind of DFS (Debian From Scratch) - libgtk2.0-0 2.0.6-1 provides
libgtk2.0-0png3 at my system ;)

--
Marcin 'Szczepan|Hrw' Juszkiewicz
mailto: marcin<at>amiga<dot>pl