Re: When bind9 reinstalls, no db.root

On 21-Aug-02, 15:10 (CDT), Marc Singer <elf@buici.com> wrote:
> It would help to have an example.

I could have sworn I had a footnote about /etc/cron.allow, with a
reference to the appropriate manpage :-). Okay, it's not the *best*
example, because I don't actually ship a cron.allow, but the point is
there: A missing cron.allow permits everybody to use crontab, while an
empty cron.allow forbids use of crontab by anybody (except root, of
course).

Steve

--
Steve Greenland