Thank You!

Thank you for submitting your information to Delta Dallas. Your resume
or
request for information has been forwarded to the appropriate person.
If, after review, it is determined that there is a good match between
your
skills and any current opportunities one of our Recruiters will be in
contact with you via email or telephone.

Unfortunately, due to the high number of responses that we receive on a
daily basis we are not
able to respond to each and every query. If there is not an immediate
opportunity that matches your skills we will keep your information on
file.

Again, thank you for your interest.