[Incident 020820-000518] For Jobs!

Thank you for contacting Family Education Network!  We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.

We have listed some solutions to your question below.  Please note that these are only suggested solutions.  Your email has been forwarded to the customer support group from which you will receive a response as soon as possible.

Get help from Family Education Network's Online Support Center 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We have answers to all of your questions.  Whether you're a parent looking for great articles about kids, a teacher
looking for technical help with one of our online applications, whether you need to return an item you purchased, or if you've forgotten your password, Family Education Network's Online Support Center can help -immediately!

Title: When I print out my Email Card, the bottom part (containing the message) doesn't
Link: http://fen.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/learningnetwork.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=266&p_created=1003935988

Title: How can I find current job openings?
Link: http://fen.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/learningnetwork.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=212&p_created=998678372

Title: Why does it take so long for PDFs to download?
Link: http://fen.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/learningnetwork.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=210&p_created=998678178

Title: I want to put HTML (or pictures, or attachments) in the Email Card.
Link: http://fen.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/learningnetwork.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=282&p_created=1003935800

Sincerely,
Family Education Network Staff

You may update your incident at http://fen.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/learningnetwork.cfg/php/enduser/acct_login.php?p_userid=debian-devel@lists.debian.org&p_next_page=myq_upd.php&p_refno=020820-000518&p_created=1029878329

Question
RAV AntiVirus has deleted this file
 because it contained dangerous code!