orphaning most (of my) packages

Hi,

I'm going to orphan most of my packages. Before I upload them with
Maintainer: set to QA, i'd like people to look at them and see if they want
anything :)
Some of the - less intensive - packages I'm keeping, the others I can't keep
on maintaining due to several reasons (bought a house, plan to be busy with
that, busy time at work, social stuff).
Please contact me if you want to take anything; most of them will be
first-come, first-serve.

Orphaning:
kernel-patch-2.2.18-openwall (needs updating to more recent kernel, and
	general maintenance)
libphp-adodb (a php database abstraction layer, required for 'acidlab')
lvm-common (this should go to the new lvm maintainer, I think. Cc to him
	for this reason)
razor	('needed' by spamasassin; needs updating)
xonix-jahu (ancient game)
kernel-patch-int (should be superseded by cryptoapi; i can't find the time).

Then there's some ITP's i (enthousiastically) did; i'm going to be closing
them too. Interested people can upload and close at will, if they're faster
than me: ricochet, loop-aes, cryptoapi, ipsec-tunnel.

Greets,
	Robert
--
( o>                          Linux Generation                          <o )
///\            finger rvdm@debian.org for my GnuPG/PGP key.            /\\\