Re: Why am I receiving still mails from this list?

that obviously is the copy of the mail i sent to you directly.
it never used a debian server. me, t-online, tu-clausthal.

Greetings,
Erich

--
        erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)        --        GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C
                Those who understand binary and those who don't