Re: Why am I receiving still mails from this list?

> I try to unsubscribe from this list for about a week now. I just got the
> message that I am no member of the list anymore, but still get the
> mails. I tried to unsubscribe again, but I got the message, that this is
> not possible because I am no member.
> Why do I still get the mails?

We are not magicians, quote some headers so we can find out...
Probably you subscribed with a different address than the one you
unsubscribed?

Greetings,
Erich

--
        erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)        --        GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C
          Go away or i'll replace you with a very small shell script.