Apache2

I have just installed apache2 (out of sid onto a woody based system)
and am having a little trouble understanding the new methodology.

I can see the advantages of all the separate configuration
directories, but cannot see quite how everything fits together.  I
understand the include mechanism and most of the files under
/etc/apache2, but where are the referred to binaries addhost,
ap2addhost and a2enhost (or whatever they are called in the files and
postings I have read)?  I can't find anything on my system that makes
use of the *.d directories in /etc/vhost.

Have I caught the apache2 package in a state of extreme development?

Matt

--
Matt Kern
http://www.undue.org/