Re: How to transition to G++ 3.2 wthout any breakage

On Sun, Aug 18, 2002 at 05:36:04PM +0200, Luca Barbieri wrote:
> > No because it is overcomplicated
> This isn't a problem for you, I'm doing the work

Yes it is a problem for us; we as package maintainers have to deal with
what happens when it goes wrong. dpkg is already complicated and having
it poke around inside packages in non-intuitive ways only makes our task
of understanding how our own packages work more difficult.