FROM DR, GARUBA UMAR:

>From the desk of: DR. GARBA UMAR

E-FAX : +17752561718 +1 775-269-7028
Email: umargaruba@adexec.com
garubaumar@africamail.com
garubaumar@adexec.com
Lagos, Nigeria.
ATTN:MANAGING-DIRECTOR/C.E.O.
Dear Sir,
          REQUEST FOR AN URGENT CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
After due deliberation with my colleagues, I have decided to forward
to you this business proposal. We want a reliable person who couldassist
us to transfer the sum of
Twenty Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars($20,500,000)
into his / her account.
This fund resulted from an over-invoiced bill from contracts awarded
by us under the budget allocation to my Ministry and this bill hasbeen
approved for payment by the concerned authorities. The contract hassince
been executed,commissioned and the contractor was paid the actual cost of the
contract.We are left with the
balance US$20.5M as part of the over-invoiced amount which we have
deliberately over estimated for
our own use. But under our protocol division, civil servants areforbidden
to operate or own foreign
accounts.This is why I am contacting you to be our custodian for thisfund.
As you may want to know and to make you less curious, I got your
address from a site in the internet that portrayed you (your
establishment) in good light. I am the
Chief Accountant/Internal Auditor of the Contract Award Committee(C.A.C.)
of the Nigerian NationalPetroleumCorporation(NNPC).
This transaction is very much free from all sorts of RISKS and
TROUBLE from my Government. We the N.N.P.C. Officials involved in this
deal have put in many
years in service to this Ministry. We have been exercising patiencefor
this opportunity for so long
and to us, this is a life time opportunity we cannot afford to miss.You
need not to worry about the
responsibilities of transferring this fund into your account, becauseall
the administrative step
needed for the transfer of this fund into your designated bankaccountwill
be done by me. We have
agreed to COMPENSATE you duly ifagreement is reached by both of us.
My colleague and I will come to your country to arrange for our
share,upon the confirmation from you that the money has been creditedinto
your nominated bank
account. Consequent upon your acceptance of this proposal, kindlyconfirm
your interest bysending me a revert email via the email accounts below
(garubaumar@africamail.com) Your
indication by revert email to me of your sincere and serious interestwill
enable me send you thePROCEDURE FOR OPERATION.
NOTE: In the event of your inability to handle this transaction
please inform us so that we can look for another reliable person whocan
assist in this respect.
It might surprise you why we choose you and trusted you for this
transaction. Yes, we believe that good friends can be discovered and
business like this can not be executed without trust. This is why we
have decided to trust you for this transaction. We are lookingforward to
doing this transaction withyou. Be further informed that everybody÷Õ
interest and security had been considered before you were contacted,so be
rest assured and feel
free to go into this transaction with us. But let Honestyand Trust beour
watchword throughout this
transaction and your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.
Thank you and God bless.
Best Regards,
DR. GARUBA UMAR.
Please reply this mail via the above listed e-mail addresses
(garubaumar@africamail.com)for confidential reasons.