Re: gnome 2.0 breakage

    It would appear the problem may be with the gnome-vfs2
currently built on voltaire. I had built my own copy waiting
for it to come off of voltaire earlier in the week. With that
locally built copy of gnome-vfs2 installed, nautilus2 works
fine. Also, if I rebuild current gnome-vfs2 against current
debian sid locally that copy of gnome-vfs2 works fine. For
some reason the same package version off of voltaire causes
nautilus2 to flake out and not recognize paths as being valid.
                         Jack