Re: debian-security-announce and bugtraq

On Sat, Aug 17, 2002 at 09:46:42PM +0200, Erich Schubert wrote:
> it seems like people still don't get that bugtraq is subscribed to
> debian-security-announce...
> And bugtraq seems unable to add some Footer to the posts that clarifies
> this...
[...]
> P.S. Or wasn't this recent mail from branden another try to unsubscribe
> from our postings to bugtraq? I don't remember much recent complaints...
> maybe that issue is already settled.

IMO we should add a boilerplate paragraph to our security advisories
that drills this info into people's heads.

It aggravates me how moronic Bugtraq is being about this.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |           If existence exists,