MailMan Security patch for Woody Broken?

Hi all,

I believe that the just released MailMan security fix for woody may be broken.

I am running a  Debian woody server which runs several MailMan lists which
have been running sweetly until just recently.  The only thing I can think of
that has changed is that, like you do, I installed the recent MailMan
security fix for woody that came out a cuppla days ago.

Now, no messages are getting through.  If I do a test subscribe from the web
interface, I get the acknowledgement email asking for a reply but nothing
comes back.

A check in the logs reveals this suspicious tid-bit:

Aug 14 18:48:03 2002 qrunner(1300):   File "/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/MailComma
ndHandler.py", line 123, in ParseMailCommands
Aug 14 18:48:03 2002 qrunner(1300):      precedence = msg.get('precedence',
'').lower()
Aug 14 18:48:03 2002 qrunner(1300): AttributeError :  'string' object has no
attribute 'lower'

Is anyone else having trouble since the new version was released?

--

David