New to the list, and need info

Hello.

I have subscribed to this list because I am nearing the end of my list of possibilities.

I am searching for a mailing list that will tolerate my simple c++ questions.

More specifically, I want to learn how to use libpng (a library for creating PNG images), and have found the documentation rushed and unclear on many topics. Maybe this is just my impression.

If the general consensus is that simple questions about c++ might be better answered elsewhere, then please be kind and tell me where, what mailing list.

If someone on this list has experience with the aforementioned library, I would greatly appreciate your offlist help.

Thanks

Paul